Friday, October 22, 2010

Dear Diary...

Well today is October 22nd, 2010, and once again, I'm in Creative Writing.
I'm so happy that I have all A's and one C+! :D
Well, We need to g change the C into a B, or even an A!
But for now, let's just keep it steady and good.
I was working on my story for the final submission, and I think I wrote enough for today but I don't know. I'm kind of losing intrests in writing it but yet, I want to know what happends.
LOL that's funny. The own writer wants to know what'll happen. XD
I'm going to make mine like a book! O:
Well, yesterday, my cat Cali had gotten runover by a car and it was sad. D:
I loved her, she was my Cali Wali. But she's in a better place. :3
I have dance today at 5:30Pm.
Thank god it's Friday! :D
Well that's it.
Toodles.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment